Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Visit

This past week my parents came to stay with us for a week long visit. With them they brought Tyler to stay for 3 weeks. It was so good to have them here, hug them, kiss them, talk to them and just be in their company. Tyler is touring MTSU with her Dad today. Fingers crossed, with no pressure, she comes here for College. It was sad to have the rents leave this morning but we will see them next weekend when we bring Tyler home. Hopefully this this past week starts the new trend of seeing each other more often.

The next time they come to TN they will be meeting their next Grandchild for the 1st time. I can't believe how fast this is going. Baby Speed is growing stronger with each little kick.

At 21 Weeks:

1. Basketball belly already - Ryan says this kid will be like me, needs extra space!
2. Ryan has been able to feel the baby kick, along with the big sister Tyler and Grandma. Strong little bugger, always on the move.
3. I have been feeling really good. Aside from my daily dosage of TUMS, my appetite is back. It's good to look at food with desire again instead of disgust and disdain.
4. I have been following the workouts on the CrossFit Mom website- I do this one day a week and walk for 30 mins the other days around the block on my lunch hour. I would like to do more of the CrossFit but it just doesn't fit during the week. By the time I get home, I am hungry and tired... I know if I wait to eat after the workout I will end up getting sick. It's just to long to wait.

Those are the biggest updates so far. Oh, other than my Mom is convinced it's a boy based on how I look. My Dad refers to the baby as "his grandson"... lets hope they are right, with all the 'he' references. This baby is set in the name department, the names are locked in and finalized. As a hint, a celebrity who gave birth to a baby girl recently stole one of our names... the nerve! : ) It took Ryan and I a long time to agree on names so we are not changing it based on the recent events.

Thank you to all that ask and check up on us. I will continue to keep you posted. Sorry this post doesn't contain much excitement.

1 comment:

  1. aww...always loved it when my folks could visit!
    You have been an incredible mom already, you welcomed open arm and heart 2 children into your life. Now you can feel what it is like from the very beginning. And your love will continue to grow for them All.
    Names...hmmm...Willow, Harlow..?? I Would not change your choice...not when you agree! xoxo

    ReplyDelete